New England Wildlife Center relies on donations to provide emergency veterinary care to 225 species of wildlife.
That means your support really matters! Your donation will make a BIG difference to helping sick, injured, and orphaned wildlife in need now, and preserving nature for future generations.
Ways to Give
- Make an online donation – click here to donate now
- Mail a check payable to New England Wildlife Center to New England Wildlife Center, 500 Columbian Street, South Weymouth, MA 02190.
- Call us at 781-682-4878 to make a donation via credit card.
- Bring your donation to NEWC – and visit the Center to see your donation in action! We are open 7 days a week, 10 am – 4 pm.
- Become a “Caretaker of the Center” monthly donor – a convenient and affordable way to make an even BIGGER difference for wildlife. Just select “monthly” under donation frequency on our online donation form.
New England Wildlife Center is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Our EIN number is 04-290756.
Questions? For questions regarding donations and fundraising, please contact Heather Byrnes at 781-682-4878 ext. 128 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKE DIFFERENCE for wildlife with your donation today!
Other Ways to Get Involved
- Learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Check out our wish list of supplies for items we need for wildlife care and our education programs.
- Join our Wild Updates email list