New England Wildlife Center receives no state or federal funding to provide emergency veterinary care to 225 species of wildlife.
That means your support really matters! Your donation will make a BIG difference to helping sick, injured, and orphaned wildlife in need now, and preserving nature for future generations.
Ways to Give
- Make an online donation – click here to donate now
- Mail a check payable to New England Wildlife Center to New England Wildlife Center, 500 Columbian Street, South Weymouth, MA 02190.
- Call us at 781-682-4878 to make a donation via credit card.
- Bring your donation to NEWC – and visit the Center to see your donation in action! We are open 7 days a week, 10 am – 4 pm.
- Become a “Caretaker of the Center” monthly donor – a convenient and affordable way to make an even BIGGER difference for wildlife. Just select “monthly” under donation frequency on our online donation form.
MAKE DIFFERENCE for wildlife with your donation today!
Other Ways to Get Involved
- Learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Check out our wish list of supplies for items we need for wildlife care and our education programs.
- Join our Wild Updates email list