To participate in the program…
In order to participate in New England Wildlife Center’s Wildlife and Exotic Animal Veterinary Internship Program:
1. You must be at least 17-years-old.
2. You must have insurance.
If you have no insurance, unfortunately we will be unable to consider you for an internship.
3. You must provide proof of Rabies vaccination.
Rabies vaccinations are not required to apply for the internship, but if you are accepted into the program, the series of shots must be completed prior to your start date.
4. You must provide proof of Tetanus vaccination.
Tetanus vaccinations are not required to apply for the internship, but if you are accepted into the program, you must receive the shot before your start date.
To be considered for the program…
Please submit the following information by mail or email. NOTE: Letters of recommendations can be submitted directly to New England Wildlife Center by mail or email (please put the name of the applicant in the subject line).
- 1 copy of your current resume
- 2 letters of recommendation written by current professors, former professors/teachers, or former/current employers
New England Wildlife Center
500 Columbian Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190
Questions? Contact Joan Campbell, 781.682.4878 or email@example.com.