Extended trail, fast pass, special drawings, and sponsorships look to increase the fun and support for wildlife care
We’re celebrating the fifteenth year of our Night of a Thousand Faces fundraising event this year! On October 27 and 28, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, hundreds of creatively carved jack-o-lanterns will once again illuminate the Center’s Andrea McKenna Harris Nature Trail.
Admission price is $8 per person. Night of a Thousand Faces is our biggest fundraising event of the year and proceeds support wildlife care and education at New England Wildlife Center.
So every ticket sale counts!!
To increase the fun and grow support for wildlife care, we’ve added a few things to this year’s event:
More time on the trail. We’ve doubled the length of the illuminated trail to cut down on wait times.
Skip the lines. Become a Caretaker of the Center by joining our monthly giving program BEFORE OCTOBER 20 to receive a Fast Pass for you and up to five family members to skip the line (NOTE: the Fast Pass allows holders to use the Fast Pass lanes to purchase tickets and get on the trail. It does not include the admission price.)
Sign up for our Wild Updates for a chance to win. Sign up to receive our Wild Updates email newsletter and automatically enter to win fun prizes including:
- 2 tickets to Treetop Adventures in Canton
- 3 passes to Eagle Obstacles in Dedham
- 3 sessions with your very own personal trainer at B5 Fitness in Needham
- 4 passes to the Museum of Science Boston
- And an NEWC birthday party package!!!
Look for volunteers at Night of a Thousand Faces to sign up to get Wild Updates delivered to your inbox – and a chance to win!!
Become a sponsor. We still have sponsorships and in-kind donation opportunities available for individuals and businesses.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Thank you recognition to our 20,000+ Facebook fans and Wild Update email subscribers before and after the event.
- Inclusion on the 2017 Night of a Thousand Faces Wall of Honor on our website.
- Thank you recognition at the event to the thousands of expected visitors.
Contact Nina Flaherty at (781) 682-4878, ext. 119, or Jack Banagis at email@example.com for more information about sponsorships and needed in-kind donations.
We’re looking forward to celebrating the fifteenth year of this very special – and important – fundraising event!!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
People Power Sponsor
Special Drawing Prize Donors